|Welcome to the Golden Eagle RV Park!
We are an outstanding resort park located in Moreno Valley on the historic
Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway in Northern New Mexico cradled in the
Southern tip of the Rocky Mountains. We offer almost daily activities to make
your stay with us delightful. In addition, our location puts you in the middle of
some of the greatest sights and activities the territory has to offer.
During the Summer season our facilities include:
• Comfortable 30 and 50 amp spaces with full hook ups
• A spacious clubroom
• Clean, Handicap accessible showers and rest rooms
• Outdoor game areas
• Picnic tables
• Covered patio dining
• An Outdoor lounging area with chiminea
• A Lapidary Cave (coming in 2014) where you can cut and
polish the stones you find
• Farmers Market Friday mornings thru the summer season
• Friday night chuck wagon suppers with live music
• Coffee and continental breakfast for our guests
• Tours conducted by Leroy and Lois
• Convenience store with Vegetables, Dairy, and Meats
• Native American Jewelry and Hand Crafted items
• Craft Classes
• A Green House and Garden
• On site Laundry
• Game and Movie Nights
• Games with Ice Cream Socials
• Pet Friendly and no size/weight/breed restrictions
• Boat Storage
• RV Parts Dealer
Truly, it’s not just the beauty of the mountains here, it’s the Deer, Elk,
Eagles, Chipmunks, Prairie Dogs, Turkey, Bears, the Fall Colors Run among
the Aspen, and the People up here too. Alas, we have no mosquitoes. The air
is cool and generally dry , Most of our mid-summer days sit around 80 to 85
degrees. The nights usually run about 38 to 42 degrees so bring a jacket. The
area summer entertainment includes Hiking, 4 wheeling, the zip line,
horseback riding, the Whittington center, hot springs soaks, and many many
If it’s more the winter entertainments that entice you then the area has
plenty of that too and we are open all year. There is skiing, snowboarding, and
snowmobiling in the area and the snowfall is always a wondrous thing to watch.
During the winter it does get exceedingly cold at times, holding at -30 or colder
for days at a time so if you come then, please come prepared.
We hope to have given adequate information for you to make your vacation
choices and hope you choose to stay with us, there are always questions that
haven’t been addressed so please feel free to call us up and ask, we will be
happy to answer them for you.
A few things that I forgot to put in earlier…
• We ask that you check in AND check out, it doesn’t take long but it is
nice to know your space is free for the next vacationer when you are
done with it.
• We all work very hard to keep this park beautiful and clean, we will
provide bags to you so you can clean up after your dog, we will also
provide cans for the smokers if desired.
• The Musicians are not employees of the park, they provide their talents
free of charge, but tipping is encouraged and greatly appreciated.
Likewise for our camp hosts, if you want to leave a general tip simply
leave it with the office, and again, it is greatly appreciated.
Otherwise, cruise around our website and explore. We are very proud of our
park and website. Other website updates are coming, like our online jewelry so
check in with us now and then and see what we have added.
Thank you so much for visiting us here.
The Golden Eagle RV Park